Thursday, July 24, 2014

My New Setup ego K + MT3s


I've just put together this set up and I love it so much that I wanted to share it! I think it is quite aesthetically pleasing and it performs very well! This setup is a 900mAh ego King-Series in spiral paired with a Kanger MT3s clearomizer in green. Combined with some juice I got from a local shop, I'm getting the most vapor out of anything that I have tried so far! I want to start looking around for a dark blue Kanger, I think it will look even better!

The Kanger MT3s is an upgrade from the old MT3 model and it now features a two-piece base and head, making it cheaper to rebuild. It's design also makes it a bit rugged, which is good for me as I have a tendency to drop things! Also, I realized when I went to fill the tank that the atomizer on this looks to be the same as the ones on the Eonsmoke Eternity tanks, so it is possible that those can be rebuilt using these parts! (something that I intend to test in the near future!)



Kanger MT3s - $6.99, Flash Vapor

ego King series - $12.00, MoebiusDX (eBay)

No comments:

Post a Comment