Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ecto Blueberry E-Juice


So long has passed now since I began my journey to become an ex-smoker and yet it doesn't feel very long at all.  I am on my second day of two cigarettes. Even though I still feel like I want them, after taking a few drags I feel more grossed out then anything else.  My last cigarette is scheduled for this coming Saturday, but I may try to completely quit as early as tomorrow so that I don't have to buy another pack. If I do, there will be leftovers and I don't want either the waste or the temptation.  Either way, it is all thanks, in part, to this:


Brand Name:     Ecto
Product Name:   Blueberry
Product Type:    E-Juice
Size:                  12 ml
Strength:            24 mg
Price:               $8.99
Purchased at:    Serenity Smoke Shop
                        1360 State Route 23,
                        Butler, NJ    
                        07405
                        (973)368-8912

This bottle was my very first e-juice purchase.  Remember, I thought that the Eonsmoke Eternity pen I bought would come with the e-juice and I assumed one of Eonsmoke's liquids would be my first try. Serenity did not carry Eonsmoke and I didn't know any other brands, so I just went for a flavor that I liked that was at a high nicotine strength and a reasonable price; I didn't know what else to look for. Well, I'm happy to say that I am quite happy with my choice!

While I think there could be some room for tweaking the flavor a tiny bit, the blueberry taste is great! It isn't sweet like candy but tastes almost like a blueberry jam. It does have a strange, almost bitter aftertaste (which is why I suggested the flavor could use a slight tweak) but it is not too bad and is ignorable.

The Ecto Blueberry 24mg gives a good amount of vapor, more then the Eonsmoke liquids that I have tried. It provides a throat hit that for me was a bit strong, but I think that I don't do well with the strong throat hits.  All in all I was satisfied with my random purchase, though I have little to compare it to!

The Ecto website does not seem to offer their product for sale, but it does offer some unique services, like printing your own labels. It is definitely worth checking out!  http://www.ectoworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment